Saturday 29 November 2014

Journals: A Great Way of Writing

Journal, diaries, Idea books: they are all the same thing.
A place where you can write your ideas and feelings down,a place where you can be yourself.  Personally I keep a diary where I write everything from my ideas to what happened that day. If you are just starting a diary/journal you most likely feel like quitting sometimes.  Trust me I know how that feels and I have some advice: If you don't feel like writing one night don't because you most likely don't have anything to say. If you force yourself to write every night it might become something like a chore you hate doing.  This year my summer was very boring and I remember skipping weeks at a time. But my fall has been more exciting and I've been writing almost every night.  Also remember you can be yourself in your diary because NO ONE should look at it without you saying so.   I'd say try a diary out because it's a great way to enjoy writing.

 (You don't have keep doing it if you don't like writing, it is up to you.)


3 comments:

  1. I've always found keeping a journal helps me work things out and be happier in general. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Norah! I found that keeping a journal helped me to learn a lot about myself, and what was really important to me. A journal is also a good place to "vent" about things that frustrate us, and doing that can help us feel much better about those things. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete