Saturday 29 November 2014

Review on Whispers of War by Kit Pearson

Whispers of War is a great book written like a diary. It follows the story of a fictional 11 year old girl in the middle of the war of 1812.  A great story with a lot of cries and laughs.  A story about a young girl in the middle of a wars faces personal problems as well as dealing with the war.  These are just some of the statements that I could say about this book. A must read for anyone who is interested in historical fiction.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys if anyone has a book that they would like me to review please tell me!

    Norah N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norah. Love your blog. I remember reading 'A Handful of Time' when I was younger. I remember really liking it but that was a loooong time ago. Would love to know what you think!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure I've already read that book and I'll totally review it!! Thanks for the idea Erie!

    ReplyDelete