Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Play of Four Seasons

This is a play I wrote last year but my mom still loves it!



Spring:I am spring, beautiful and fresh.

Summer: I am summer, hot and bright.

Autumn: I am autumn,scarlet and gold.

Winter: I am winter,brave and cold.

All: We are the four seasons
 and we fight for the right to rule the year!

Winter: I should be ruler because
 I have snow that is pretty and fun.

Summer: Winter you!  You can't be ruler because
 you make the children cold.
I should be ruler because I make the children play and laugh.

Autumn: But Summer you make the children burn!
My crisp autumn days are just right.

Spring: But Autumn you don't have flowers or green things for the delight of the people.  These thing I have.

Winter: People don't need flowers, they like my snowflakes.

Summer: But your snowflakes are chilly.

Autumn: Stop this fighting! I have an idea.  We can each have a bit of the year to rule.  It can go like this: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.

Winter: But that's not fair!  Why do I have to be last?

Spring: You're right Winter it's not fair so I will give you a bit of spring to snow in.

Autumn: That's a good idea Spring.  Winter can snow in a bit of Autumn too.

Winter: Thank you Spring and Autumn, I am now content.

All: And that was how the four seasons came to be.



Thanks for reading this.(I know it's a bit long.)



1 comment:

  1. Nice writing Norah! Keep up the fine work :)

    Cory Trepanier

    ReplyDelete